Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home

Kai seems to be adjusting fairly well.  He is getting much better at sleeping through the night.  Even when he does wake up he understands that it isn't play time but time for sleep.    We are having a hard time getting him to leave the space heaters alone.  He understands but thinks it is a game and can play with them.  Also, the cat is being very tolerant so far of him.  He is not gentle with her.  What he can do with the dog doesn't work as well with the cat.  He is starting to give me kisses and will make eye contact.  At either times I can't get him to look at me.  After his nap today, which wasn't long enough for him, he was cranky and crying still not sure what he wanted.  He refused to look at me.  I finally got him settled down.

He still wants to be picked up all the time.  He loves to throw a tantrum when I am unable to pick him up, like when I am washing my hands.  I am still trying to figure out how to make sure he knows when I microwave something I am not putting it away. 

Connor usually tries to be very helpful and will put Kai in his chair at the dining room table and get him all buckled in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment