Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ready to leave

Suitcases are packed we are bringing a total of four suitcases, plus a stroller.  We leave for the airport in a few hours.  It is going to be a long wait, we fly out at 2 a.m.  I hope our 9 1/2 year old will fall asleep while we wait at the airport, but most likely he will not.  He is currently annoying me!  Our flying time over is around 12 hours, I am very thankful we have a non-stop flight. 

Kevin had to set his watch for me to take my antibiotic in 24 hours, with the time and day change I am sure I will take it at the wrong time. 

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight. Can't wait to see pictures of Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip. Can't wait to see pictures of your whole family...and can't wait to meet Kai! Wow...Your hotels both look amazing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete